Grants between $25,000 and $100,000 are on offer to support women in the workforce.
The Investing in Women program funds organisations to develop and implement projects that support economic opportunity, participation, empowerment and leadership.
Projects should address at least one of the seven focus areas:
- women’s economic opportunity and advancement
- equitable workplaces for women and men
- women in small business
- women in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) careers
- women in male-dominated trades
- women in leadership roles
- leadership pathways for young women.
NSW Minister for Women Tanya Davies said the NSW Government wants to further support gender equality in all industries and at every level.
“We want this funding to have a renewed focus on supporting proven projects that are sustainable, as well as helping new initiatives come to life,” Mrs Davies said.
Eligible organisations are encouraged to apply by 22 April 2018.
Source: NSW Government
Image courtesy of NSW Government